Holidays!!!

Holidays  for eid started! I am so excited for the opportunity to do something for these few days! My plans for this holidays is to blog more , and share my days with you! And to be more active in cooking, exploring,etc.

Few days ago, I went out with my elder sister to hospital to pick up some report. And then we had dinner at a restaurant called "Sharma House". We picked chicken pasta; and it was so horrible. When the pasta appeared in front of us I commented at my sister's pasta "Is that fries on top?".  the top layer was bit burned and the chicken were cut into big chunk and tasted like it has been in refrigerator for days!  We hardly ate it and told the staff to have it packed. I later improved it at home by removing the chicken and add cut sausage with tomato sauce and also capsicum. No need to throw the food out when i have upper hand to improve it.

While we walked into the shopping mall, something caught my eye from the street shop; an array of beautiful stone and gems. I immediately went to there and bought some.





Once we reached home, my elder sister old me to go ahead to home and she needed to buy some necessity from nearby shop. Little did I know she actually went to tailor shop and surprised me with two beautiful dresses; one for my upcoming birthday and another for Eid. The dresses, which is called foutua, is specially designed by her! And these fotua is what I have longed for but could not find anywhere! If she was not a doctor, she would have made a great fashion designer! Yes, I have a great sister! :D

For Eid!
For my birthday!:D






Comments

  1. Its been awhile i ate pasta-___- i miss you guys and ur food :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I am improving in aspect of making variety of pasta. I will defnitely will make you one when I visit you!!! 😃

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Okay! Post in kind manner! No offensive words! Happy posting!

Popular posts from this blog

Korean Skincare Edition : [MISSHA] All-around Safe Block Waterproof Sun Milk SPF50+ PA+++ Review

AC Cure Solution: Blue One - Dr.Ceuracle, Korean Skincare Review