Eid preparation!

These last two days has been hectic and noisy;with everyone shouting about cows,goats and their price to a point that my brain became tired of "goru, shagol" word. My brain invented a word for these "Gosha"; Go from goru and sha from shagol. And today, man side of my relative went to buy cow and goat. And those moments when they were away was such a relaxing one; I watched Ice age 4 without having to listen "Gosha" tale. Then my relaxing time got interrupted by them coming back and telling me to see Gosha down at the building! Okay, okay, I am admitting that I don't want to see Gosha ; what is the point to see them before they are executed?

Today I fasted for the day of Arafat; and it felt so good fasting after a long time. For the long time I felt bit of peace. I pray that one day I could perform Hajj,Inshallah. Okay, I made pasta with cheese and slice beef for iftar. I made it for my siblings and relatives; and by the time I picked my phone to take photo of my end result of my cooking they already were digging into it. Luckily I managed to take a snapshot of my mine and my brother's pasta.
Mine and my sister's 
with  cold Miranda!!!
Today I also went to buy matching items for my Eid dress,but unfortunately I did not find any accessories matching my outfits. But I did buy two pretty hijab pin! For me, any occasion is not complete without gorgeous pin! :D




I was thinking of revealing my Eid and birthday dresses on their respective occasion days. But,  my excitement is not settling yet! So........
My Eid kurti!
Lower part border of my Eid outfit!

lower part of my birthday dress

hand sleeve!
I can hear my relative shouting for help for preparation for tomorrow Eid. I did not know cooking Bengali  style chicken roast aka korma is such long process! I got to go back to do hectic work!






Comments

  1. Where did you get that blue dress from? Really like it! And that pasta!!!! it looks delish!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These two dresses was designed by my elder sister...it is tailor made. Thank you for your compliment!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Okay! Post in kind manner! No offensive words! Happy posting!

Popular posts from this blog

Korean Skincare Edition : [MISSHA] All-around Safe Block Waterproof Sun Milk SPF50+ PA+++ Review

AC Cure Solution: Blue One - Dr.Ceuracle, Korean Skincare Review