De-stressing!


What do you do when you are stressed or restless or having  panic attack? I eat chocolate. If there is no chocolate around, I  bake something that look like chocolate, let say, soft hot delicious brownie!

Brownie!


Well if I am posting up a picture of brownie, then I am also going to post the picure of chocolate. It would not be fair  to chocolate as they have been my comfort food and therapist for a  very long,long time and probably will be forever.
Gift from my chocolate buddy ! :D
Gift from myself :P
Gift from a cute friend!
Gift from a good friend :D(and it is seriously delicious! I finished it in a day It was that good)


I found out why I seek chocolate at the time of my stressful time; apparently eating chocolate increases the levels of endorphins, a happy neurotransmitters,which is  released into the brain and helps to reduce stress,pain and and lead to feelings of euphoria. Chocolate also contain Serotonin, otherwise known as anti-depressant. And it also contain  phenylethylamine,another neurotransmitter,  which causes changes in blood pressure and blood-sugar levels leading to feelings of excitement and alertness. Apparently this neurotransmitter is   also called "love drug", as  it causes your pulse rate to quicken, resulting in a similar feeling to when someone is in love. Interesting , huh? No wonder ,I fall in love with chocolate every time I eat it, and most kids stop crying after giving them chocolate to eat! Hehe! So to those singles who miss the feeling of "being in love" just grab a handful of chocolate and gobble it up, and that way you dont even need a partner to feel that way! :P

Unfortunately grabbing handful of chocolate is not easy in Bangladesh; and I end up having no chocolate a month. Hence I had to find alternative way to de stress----> cooking. Cooking need sheer amount of concentration and energy, which is good thing for me, as it deviate my mind from worrying about anything.

Sketching used to  be my way of de stressing, but it is soon  becoming something of past. The moment I reduced my time with manga and anime, my sketching got rusty and lame. I guess, for me, anime, manga and sketching goes hand to hand. I guess I need to revisit manga, anime and sketching; as I really used to enjoyed them before.
Thought that an artist is supposed to draw a teddy bear
once in their lifetime
so I did the same!





I drew this at time of my extreme boredom. It was during HUM101 lecture. 

My very first sketch
Boredom can lead to anything -_-



So what is your way of de stressing? Do share your one!



Google+ did it for me! :) 




“There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.” 
   ― Linda Grayson

“Strength is the capacity to break a Hershey bar into four pieces with your bare hands - and then eat just one of the pieces.” 
                    ― Judith ViorstLove & Guilt & The Meaning Of Life, Etc

“My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished 2 bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already.” 

Comments

  1. Wow what a beautiful brownie!! *drools* i want some T_T btw i ususally sleep when i am stressed XDXD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Thank you! Sleep, one of proved good therapy for stress!! :)

      Delete
  2. Omg ur sketches are as usual amazing!!!btw how did Google + do it for u??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I showed this to you like long ago!! And this are my old sketch. Hmm, I dont know,but google+ just notified me that my picture is being edited and gifted for me (I think for christmas) . Lol.

      Delete
  3. That last picture looks so cool! And yes, we surely are the best chocolate buddies ever! :D :D <3 love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Okay! Post in kind manner! No offensive words! Happy posting!

Popular posts from this blog

Korean Skincare Edition : [MISSHA] All-around Safe Block Waterproof Sun Milk SPF50+ PA+++ Review

AC Cure Solution: Blue One - Dr.Ceuracle, Korean Skincare Review