Missions and Plans!

I wish I could say that I am not blogging regularly because I am having busy time or something similar....but the truth is I am being lazy. I spent whole day just lurking around website and worrying  about midterm marks. But I know i should blog more posts.

The thing is I have lost in word for blog posts. There are so many posts that I left unedited.......I should probably bring them out in open and respect the viewers more.

And there is another I want to share....I have been thinking of starting something new and i made it my little project. I am not going to reveal it now......because I need to be sure whether I am going to be committed to my project or not. For now it is a trial pass.

Lately, stories have been cooking up in my brain. I have been writing them during my leisure time. I had done that many years back; I used to write them just before I go to bed. If I don't put my stories into pen and paper, My mind never rest on it. But for a long time I have not been writing them until recently. I  might post some of it during semester break. Don't trust me though. My mind get swayed time to time, and also I kind of feel shy to post it in public. I don't know; my stories might be stupid or something.

Um, speaking of Ramadan, I wanted to improved my lifestyle. Like believing in myself more; and doing regular things timely. Talking about believing in myself it is very recent.  I kind of stop trusting my instinct. I realized it during an midterm exam.My mind  was so sure about an answer but I wrote opposite to it. But my mind was right after all, but it was too late by then.I always used to write my mind off. It is not only during an exam;;but also in general. I think it has been going on since after O level; there is a reason. Since it is Ramadan, it is all about changing negative attitude. Once I overcome an aspect of a problem I will soon tell the reason. Hopefully I succeeded that mission.

I think it will be more difficult to change my lifestyle.I meant more in time in general. Like doing assignment ahead,arranging rooms into comfortable; being creative in general. I was doing well until the arrival of my mom and my younger sister to here. Not that I don't want them here,lol. It just kinda tip of my balance of my plan.They brought of load of carton and luggage  that the whole house look like a storeroom. I need to tweak my plan and stay calm. I get annoyed and frustrated when thing does not go to plan. But I gotta stay calm. It is all about changing attitude! "Fighting" 


Have you noticed how lately commercial is sending an powerful message? I am loving them.I like how this generation is bringing out issue forth. I am glad that future female generation will be in better position than now. It is a good thing. If you want to see it, here are the links. 

Always Ad about negativity in "like a girl"

Pantene Ad about Label


Oh today night is Argentina vs Germany. I am not fan of football; in fact I did not watched a single match in this world cup. But my family is so excited about it.They are  divided ino argentina and Germany supporter. Me? I am in"Don't care" team,haha. I can see that whole Bangladesh nation are awake; considering how it is difficult for me to sleep because of other building light and hundred of sport channels out there. Oh well I got to bear it just for a day!


So See you in next blog posts!!! Until then, please do tell about your Ramadan plan and how it is going for you? Post them away in comment box! :) 

Comments

  1. "And there is another I want to share....I have been thinking of starting something new and i made it my little project. I am not going to reveal it now....."
    hey i want to know what it was!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That plan is on hold for now. I gotta be fully committed to it before I announced about it!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Okay! Post in kind manner! No offensive words! Happy posting!

Popular posts from this blog

Korean Skincare Edition : [MISSHA] All-around Safe Block Waterproof Sun Milk SPF50+ PA+++ Review

AC Cure Solution: Blue One - Dr.Ceuracle, Korean Skincare Review