Midterm stress

Midterm Exam week finally came to end; with one lab remaining. And, it has been one hectic week. With a sack of books on my side, paper flying around, and my own hand squeezing my head to concentrate.  I had to give a course exam twice. TWICE. Worst part was; I was late on the very same course that I had to repeat. I reached university at the time when the exam got over. Reason? Traffic. Day after hartals is always a mess day.BIG MESS day. I was on road for three hours,and  it was one of most nerving day I ever had in my life. I was close to tear(thankfully I did not cry;not infront of people in bus,lol). Thankfully, another student was not on time too; so the lecturer permitted both of us to appear exam,*big sigh* I thank to Allah for granting me the chance to give exam. :)



I am just bad at circuit and device stuff. No matter how much I try , I end up doing worse than before. Geez, I want to get over it already.


At the end of the day, food is what I sought after nerving moments. Here are the few pictures of my foodies moment :D



My studying foodies moments!


The box is lovely, is not it? By looking at it give me warm-home feeling. :)


















I love how the doughnut blazing were done; half milk chocolate and half white chocolate. Out of all bakery/pastry shop I prefer King's Confectionery. It has wide range of pastries and cake piece which I love.:)


My pasta moment! :D

This one I made by myself; and kept it simple. Chicken pieces coated with tomato and chilli along with cheesy pasta. :)

I have decided to write posts on serious issue that  needed to be addressed once in a while. There were so many things happening around me and I won' t feel peace until I shared to with someone. So expect a post addressing social and psychological  issue by me in future!


So, tell me what is your favourite bakery/pastry shop? Would love to hear a suggestion for bakery/pastry shop!








Comments

  1. Kings' doughnuts are good indeed! But my favourite doughnut is barista's chocolate doughnut! And for the pastries and cakes, i prefer coopers. Tia maria pastry is worth a shot. :) You are gonna pass device at least, i'm sure. no worries. -________- waiting for you to invite me over for some pasta! @_@

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! I just remembered that barista chocolate doughnut! The oozing hot chocolate coming out of the middle of the doughnut! I remember trying to swipe the chocolate syrup form the plate so that it won't go wasted,hehe. And thanks for the suggestion! I will surely invite you over one day. Let these hartals end -_-

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Okay! Post in kind manner! No offensive words! Happy posting!

Popular posts from this blog

Korean Skincare Edition : [MISSHA] All-around Safe Block Waterproof Sun Milk SPF50+ PA+++ Review

AC Cure Solution: Blue One - Dr.Ceuracle, Korean Skincare Review