Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil drop and Water Gel Cream


Review








Fundamental Water Gel Cream





 Fundamental Watery Oil Drop





I thought to review them together as they are from same range.


What I loved:

1. The consistency of the products

Oil:  

Its neither a water or oil; it is in between. Hence the name "Watery Oil". It has interesting consistency. Initially I was dreading it a bit because oil often irritate my skin. And I was genuinely surprised when this did opposite. So it is safe to use for sensitive skin out there.

Cream:

It has this fusion of gel and cream; I was obsessed with playing with it for the first few days.

2. Moisturizing factor

Oil:

The finish on face were quite nice and moisturized; there are some day I skipped moisturer ,especially in this hot humid weather.


Cream:

It was easy to get carried away the first few times I used this cream.  I used a scoop on my face first time around and  my face felt sticky and heavy for hours. Eventually I just dipped my finger on it and it was right perfect amount for me.  I was surprised because it did claim to have lightweight finish and you only need a dipping amount to have that lightweight finished. I suppose it depend on weather. 


Its packed with antioxidants and good stuffs like  Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Bifida Ferment Extract, Aspergillus/Rice Ferment Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. Two months is too less to see any changes for now but with the good stuff in the ingredient list I am exited to see how it perform on my skin over the period of time.


And it is soo good as makeup base too! The makeup look always come out as glowy and radiant and people came to me and ask me if there is any good news.  :P


The only few problems I have with these products is that its very hydrating to use BOTH for this weather. But it will be PERFECT for upcoming mild cold winter. 


One tip I need to mention: handle the cream with care because I found that  the jar that this cream came up with is NOT right for the gel/cream fusion consistency of the product. 


Overall, its very good basic moisturizing range and it does what it claim. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korean Skincare Edition : [MISSHA] All-around Safe Block Waterproof Sun Milk SPF50+ PA+++ Review

AC Cure Solution: Blue One - Dr.Ceuracle, Korean Skincare Review