Korean Makeup Edition: Klairs Mochi BB Cushion Review




                Today I am going to review about the cushion you see in middle(very cute, right?).


I wanted this for a long time. So when it went on sale in one of online page(Korean Kosmetica) last month; I grabbed this early to try it out. I really liked their bb cream version. So I thought it must be similar but in cushion form.






It give very sheer coverage and dewy finish on my face. Like the klair bb cream, it brightened up my face. But unlike the bb cream, it is not buildable. It is very sheer. It did not cover my blemish and dark circle that well. It does tone down the redness around my nose but does not cover it fully.

Since it is winter, I love how it give my face a healthy look(and also dewy) But I tried it on my mom it gave her a matter look. Both of our skin type is dehydrated combination skin. I am not too sure why the finish is different for both of us; but it could be due to skincare step. I follow a korean skincare regime while my mom do a basic skincare. But I think it wont be suitable to use on summer(at least for me).

I was worried about the tone. The tone is very same as their bb cream version.  To even out the tone and more coverage, I mixed it with missha bb cream #27(it is in yellow tone).

It fade up evenly around 5 hour mark. One thing I did not like it how it leave bit of dry patch around my mouth.

I have a thing for cute design. Since I am natural look optimistic, makeup lover and love anything that is cute; this is a win for me. My day get bit brighter by looking at this cute cover! <3



From the wishtrend website,From what I understood, it can be used in three ways. Dewy and light coverage, more coverage and semi dewy and matte finish and medium coverage.I suggest you to head over the website to read more about these step

Tips : Always wash the puff it come with (every week). It will pick up the bb cream better.

Bonus : The refill pack is available for this cushion. So  if you end up really liking it, you dont have to buy the whole set again!


I will give it 3/5. Overall it is a cute and convenient makeup cushion; and good for daily, low coverage look!







  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korean Skincare Edition : [MISSHA] All-around Safe Block Waterproof Sun Milk SPF50+ PA+++ Review

AC Cure Solution: Blue One - Dr.Ceuracle, Korean Skincare Review