Cricket and a lost

It took a game to kick my blogging mode in. And I am devastated. It has been too long time ago when I was chanting "Mashrafee Bin Mortaza Man of the match"  while watching an ICC world cup, and holding my biology O level book. And that was the last time I felt adrenaline rushing to my body......till today.

Anamul----100. Shakib---44 runs of 16 balls. Yeah, I was gluing my face to the screen whole time. And seeing those pretty numbers, felt such a pride. I never felt that proud. Alas it got shattered in a day.  I am just heartbroken. The moment Abdul Rehman got out, unlike the cheering of the public, I stared at them in horror. I was screaming in my head "Shit, Afridi turn !" And after that, all of those glory I had, soon got crushed by each of  his each six's, four's and a miss catch by captain.

I dont usually watch cricket; but whenever Bangladesh vs other team match, patriotic feeling kicked in. And I could not help it. And out of all day, I decided to get out of my  "hiatus" mode of watching cricket; not knowing I would, again, be feeling so bad about it.


But then they did good; considering it has been highest score they did for ODI. And that is great achievement. I applaud them for this. At least I managed to watch  one of their "achievement" day.  And I still feel proud of that fact. That they scored 326. Last couple of matches was " close to win" type, which is good thing considering the past with huge gap between score. So, good luck to them. Because I am going to stay out of it till midterm get over.

Talking about Midterm exam, I am so in trouble. I am gonna do bad this semester. Whoever is reading this, I need your prayers and well wishes.

To my readers, I know I was absent from blogging for a really long time. Actually, I made a lot of draft of posts; but unfortunately, due to my laziness and blogging block, it never made it here. But hopefully, will post them one by one.

Okay, that is all for now. I am gonna crawl on my bed and sleep in my pathetic  "heartbroken" state. Yeah, and that is how I deal with this. :(





Comments

  1. I am not much of a cricket person but that match REALLY got me glued to the set. Anyway, don't stress yourself too much. I am sure you did well in those midterms. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Okay! Post in kind manner! No offensive words! Happy posting!

Popular posts from this blog

Korean Skincare Edition : [MISSHA] All-around Safe Block Waterproof Sun Milk SPF50+ PA+++ Review

AC Cure Solution: Blue One - Dr.Ceuracle, Korean Skincare Review