AC Cure Solution: Blue One - Dr.Ceuracle, Korean Skincare Review

I got this at a discount price in exchange for review purpose (300 for 1100 Taka). But all of the points I made today is my HONEST review.



 As you can in the video posted below, I have acne prone skin; I have a LOT of scar around my face.

One month is not enough for comprehensive result. So these are the result after using it for one month.


My overall experience with it was quite okay. I was pleasantly surprised with few of the things that will be mention below. Let talk about negative first:

This contain ALCOHOL as first ingredient. If I use it on amount with more than three drop ;STING my face. DON'T USE IT AROUND YOU EYE! You will cry! 😭😭😭 But when using is in right amount(two or just spot treatment), it feel okay. So AMOUNT is the key.

It also has a STRONG alcohol smell which might put some people off. 

Note that alcohol  is generally bad for you skin if it is used for a long time; especially with skin dehydration. If you would like to know more about it, let me know; I will make a post detailing about the dehydration. 


Good Part:

My face generally is congested ; there is this uneasiness feeling I get with my face that annoy me to great deal.(Sometime it feel like mud is sitting on my face 😖) I am acne prone too and most of the pimple pop around my mouth after every few days. (Almost 6 pimples every month). Some of it left a permanent scar on my face Out of all place , its around my mouth).💢💢💢





After using this product, that congested feeling started to disappear. :D 
It also reduced appearances of small bumps around my face. 

And the best part of it all, I had only TWO pimple around my mouth in ONE month. 🙌🙌🙌.

However, I also made some change in my regime that might have contribute to this good changes; after all one month of usage wont give give proper cause of it. I will continue using it for two more month to know its FULL capacity. Would you like to know the update after every month? Let me know!



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korean Skincare Edition : [MISSHA] All-around Safe Block Waterproof Sun Milk SPF50+ PA+++ Review